This item is no longer available.
This DVD contains one of the most popular and widely used processes in the world for assessing posture. This simple, yet extraordinarily effective system for assessing the feet and ankles, knees, lumbo-pelvic hip girdle, thoracic spine and shoulder girdle, and the neck and head for alignment problems that can cause chronic pain and dysfunction is unique to The BioMechanics Method™, created by corrective exercise expert Justin Price. The step-by-step processes featured in this DVD are used by health and fitness specialists in over 25 countries and form the basis of the structural assessment portion of the ACE Integrated Fitness Training™ (ACE IFT™) Model.
A Step-by-Step Guide to the Fundamentals of Structural Assessment contains the postural assessment information developed for The BioMechanics Method™, which helps health and fitness professionals better understand the process of musculoskeletal assessment and corrective exercise.
This DVD contains the following highlights and a proven and effective step-by-step process of structural assessment that includes instructions and demonstrations to teach you how to:
- Assess the foot and ankle
- Assess the knee
- Assess the lumbo-pelvic hip girdle
- Assess the thoracic spine and shoulder girdle
- Assess the neck and head
- Explanations and illustrations of how deviations or imbalances in one area of the body can cause problems, malalignments and pain in other areas
- A description and review of important muscular, skeletal and soft tissue anatomy of the main structures of the body to help you utilize the results of your assessment to design more effective corrective exercise programs
By Justin Price, MA