Functional Training in 3D Course
Rodney Corn, MA
Whether we sit, run, lift or throw, squatting becomes the foundation upon which many movements are built. However, each squat is different. Many of the rules we as fitness professionals have been exposed to are based on the sport of squatting, not the function of squatting. To understand this movement, you must understand the principles of function. Learn the principles of function to the assessment, rehabilitation and conditioning of the squat.
By Rodney Corn, MA
- Define 3-dimensional (3D) motion.
- Describe 3D motion.
- Explain how each dimension contributes to motion.
- Describe five related variables of 3D motion.
- Define each of the five variables of 3D motion.
- Use the five variables of 3D motion to manipulate any exercise.
|Functional Training in 3-D ||Video|
|Functional Training in 3D ||Test|