Also Available As: DVD
Online Access + Shipped Course Content
Many fitness professionals use balance training or other functional modalities to create intensity. While functional fitness is important, have we lost sight of what our clients' goals are? When most people list their resolutions, they are interested in losing weight, looking better or fitting into their favorite clothes. Join celebrity trainer Ron Mathews as he shares his tips and training secrets that will help you use functional fitness, combined with a back-to-basics approach, to maximize your clients' results.
By Ron Mathews
By Ron Mathews
Available Course Credits
Expired on December 31, 2013
- Identify all your clients’ goals and develop a coordinated strategy for success.
- Create challenging and appropriate progressions from basic exercises.
- Discover ways to regress key movements while keeping end results in mind.
- Motivate and monitor clients’ progress.
- Rebuild your training strategies.
- Assess intensity capabilities and scale exercises accordingly.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Function Versus Physique-Help Clients to Achieve THEIR Goals||Video|
|Function Versus Physique-Help Clients to Achieve THEIR Goals||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Function versus Physique-Help Clients to Achieve THEIR Goals||Test|