Fit for Two—Pre– and Postnatal Training
This session is designed to give you the most current information on exercising during pregnancy. Topics include exercise precautions at each stage of pregnancy, specific exercises to increase fitness for labor, exercises to strengthen your clients’ changing body, and stretches to increase the level of comfort during pregnancy. This workshop will give you the information needed to design a successful fitness program for your pre- and postnatal clients.
- Describe the benefits of exercise during pregnancy.
- Explain exercise considerations for pre- and postnatal women.
- Summarize the physiological changes and exercise considerations for pre- and postnatal women.
- Describe exercise considerations and contraindications for pre- and postnatal women.
- Outline programming for cardiovascular training, strength and conditioning and range of motion for pre- and postnatal women.
- Examine and practice specific exercises for pre- and postnatal exercise programming.
|Fit for Two- Pre- and Postnatal Training ||Video|
|Fit for Two—Pre– and Postnatal Training ||Test|