ACE Professional Price
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the heart’s function, structure, cardiac cycle and blood transport system.
- Explain the differences between healthy and unhealthy cardiac hypertrophy.
- Explain how the heart’s electrical system generates its own signaling messages.
- Discuss the transport mechanism of blood pressure from the heart throughout the arteries, and identify healthy and unhealthy blood pressure levels.
- Explain and calculate rate pressure product; define a healthy resting heart rate; and explain the health consequences of an elevated resting heart rate.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Exploring the Amazing Heart||Article|
|February 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: The Heart||Test|