ACE Professional Price
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Identify the limits of attempting to “detox” or “cleanse” the body.
- Understand the difference between genuinely dangerous toxins and substances that may be harmless at normal levels of exposure.
- Determine key factors and special considerations that might differentiate a fit or athletic older client from a younger client with a similar fitness level.
- Name basic training techniques that might affect fitness programming for an older client who is already an athlete or a fitness enthusiast.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Older-Adult Fitness: Gauging the Limits of Your Fit Clients||Article|
|Detox Diets: myths vs. reality||Article|
|February 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Detox Diets and Gauging Older-Adult Fitness Limits||Test|