February 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2 Mind-Body-Spirit News/Enhancing the Client Physiological & Psychological State
Want to avoid catching a cold this season? Do you have clients that are not improving as much as they would like to be? This course is filled with the latest mind-body-spirit news including how to prevent colds and flus through mindfulness and exercise, how to relieve chronic back pain, and how Qigong can help with chronic fatigue. Also learn about a new Pilates programs aimed at middle aged and older males. Also discover strategies to enhance your clients’ physiological and psychological states. This is a course that is packed with practical and applicable information for you and your clients.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Identify two ways to promote psyching up.
- Identify the relationship between present- and future-oriented goals and interpretation of a high arousal state.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Cycling Up |
A strategy for enhancing clients’ physiological and psychological state.
|Exercise and Mindfulness Reduce Colds ||Article|
|Catch Your Zzzzs for Memory and Learning ||Article|
|Alexander Technique Relieves Chronic Back Pain ||Article|
|Question of the Month ||Article|
|Qigong Benefits People With Chronic Fatigue ||Article|
|Pilates and the Prime Male ||Article|
|Pilates Helps People With Ankylosing Spondylitis ||Article|
|February 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Mind-Body-Spirit News, and Enhancing the Client Physiological and Psychological State ||Test|