ACE Professional Price
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Discuss factors that affect carbohydrate needs during endurance exercise.
- Describe the concept of carbohydrate availability.
- Discuss and explain the efficacy of carbohydrate intake strategies such as carbohydrate loading and use of the glycemic index.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Runners Go Pants-Free for Charity||Article|
|Improve Running Economy||Article|
|College Cuts Sports, Focuses on Fitness||Article|
|Water Workouts Work Well||Article|
|Leisure-Time Physical Activity Adds Years to Your Life||Article|
|Lift Weights, Avoid Metabolic Syndrome||Article|
|The Biggest Loser Watchers Avoid Exercise||Article|
|Kids’ Sleep, Obesity and Electronic Devices||Article|
|Leisure-Time Activity Helps Hearts||Article|
|Carbohydrate Intake for Endurance Training: Redefining Traditional Views||Article|
|IDEA Author, Presenter Reaches Everest Base Camp||Article|
|February 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News, and Carbohydrates and Endurance Training||Test|