December 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 2: Paving the Way for a Healthy Pelvic Floor
This course explores the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System (PCNS) and problems women encounter when dealing with it. You'll learn the PCNS anatomy, the differences between men and women, the muscular support of the PCNS and its function and dysfunction. As a fitness professional, understanding functional anatomy will help you create more variety within your training programs and obtain measurable results more quickly. This course will give you a greater understanding of the PCNS and allow you to enhance your clients'quality of life.
- Describe the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System (PCNS) and how it relates to every client you currently train.
- Understand the functional relationship of all parts of the PCNS.
- Understand dysfunction of the PCNS.
- Be able to develop exercise strategies to stimulate the PCNS.
- Understand the use of functional tools for facilitating subconscious activation of the PCNS.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Paving the Way for a Healthy Pelvic Floor |
Turn on the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System with triplanar movement and functional education.
|December 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 3: Paving the Way for a Healthy Pelvic Floor ||Test|