Energize and empower your students with this awakening, fresh and uplifting approach to Pilates mat work through a flowing combination of Pilates progressions in a smooth and graceful format. We'll challenge the core while incorporating fluid transitions for seamless routines. Gather endless ideas and charge up your routines by adding an eclectic twist to your Pilates workouts.
By June Kahn
By June Kahn
Available Course Credits
Expired on December 31, 2014
- Identify the philosophy of Pilates and differentiate between classical and contemporary Pilates progressions
- Introduce, explain and identify how this workout progression can effectively enhance the intensity and challenges of traditional Pilates matwork classes
- Review the relationship between matwork and standing movements; how they enhance the neuromuscular system and how the movements demonstrated specifically applies to today’s population.
- Outline and practice the transition process of taking matwork moves to a standing position adding rhythm and flow, while maintaining the integrity and philosophy of the disciplines presented
- Implement proper set-up, cuing and and execution
- Understand the intention of each progression presented so the trainer is able to knowledgeably explain and demonstrate each progression to clients and students.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Caffeinated Pilates||DVD||(Shipped version only)|