In this course, you’ll learn how to assess and screen clients, how to place clients in appropriate skill/drill groups, how to select class venues and equipment, safety issues, multiple methods of boot camp training and class formats, and creative, dynamic and challenging drills for your programs. Also included are key motivational and business strategies for building and expanding your boot camp programs.
CE course from IDEA Health & Fitness Association and DSWFitness
By Todd Durkin, MA
Available Course Credits
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and apply different training styles of boot camp.
- Design and implement a variety of drills for individuals and teams.
- Apply business concepts and strategies for implementing successful boot camp programs.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Boot Camp Complete: From Start to Finish||Video|
|Boot Camp Complete Course Study Guide||Study Guide||(Shipped version only)|
|Boot Camp Complete Course Study Guide (e-book version)||e-Book|
|Boot Camp Complete: From Start to Finish||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Boot Camp Complete Test||Test|