ACE Professional Price
High-protein diets—and their promises of muscle gain, weight loss and improved health—appeal to a wide diversity of people, from athletes to dieters. But how much and what kind of protein is best? This continuing education course will answer these questions, and many others. You’ll review protein function; learn about the latest research on the health benefits and risks of a high-protein diet; and gain practical tips on how to choose protein sources and appropriately answer clients’ questions. This course will help change the way you and your clients view protein forever.
Available Course Credits
- Explain the factors that constitute a high-quality protein source.
- Define the process of protein digestion and absorption.
- Describe several health benefits and risks of a high-protein diet.
- Cite various types of protein and their effects on athletic performance.
- List several things that athletes should consider when adopting a high-protein diet.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Protein Quality, Form & Function||Article|
|August 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 2: Nutrition: Protein Intake Course||Test|