Also Available As: DVD
Online Access + Shipped Course Content
You often hear that achieving your ideal weight is a matter of calories consumed and exercise. Unfortunately, that isn’t the whole story. Your body’s hormones control metabolism, muscle building, fat metabolism and appetite. Whether you are a very active athlete, exercise enthusiast or are seeking to shed a few pounds, achieving hormonal balance may be the missing link you need to lose weight, improve your health and perform better in the gym or on the playing field!
Available Course Credits
Pilates Academy International
- Describe the important role of hormones in athletic training and weight loss.
- Explain the role of insulin and the consequences when insulin is out of balance.
- Describe the impacts of chronically high cortisol stress levels.
- Explain the importance of sleep on body composition.
- Describe how to achieve hormonal balance for long-term healthy weight loss.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Balancing Hormones for Optimal Weight Loss||Video|
|Balancing Hormones for Optimal Weight Loss||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Balancing Hormones for Optimal Weight Loss||Test|