As a dedicated fitness professional, you are always pursuing educational opportunities to enhance your knowledge, but can you use that information to attract and recruit new clients? In this course you will learn how to apply that knowledge to a business plan and market your services to attract new training clients.
By Pete McCall, MS
Available Course Credits
- Explain the purpose of a SWOT analysis and marketing strategy.
- Perform a SWOT analysis to identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats associated with a personal training business.
- Create a marketing strategy based on the principles of exercise program design.
- Understand methods to communicate more effectively during sales presentations to potential clients.
- Identify the three different types of clients that a personal trainer can expect to work with during his or her career.
- Describe the different types of goals that these training clients will have and how trainers can develop a marketing strategy to address client needs.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Attract New Clients With Program Design||Video|
|Attract New Clients With Program Design||DVD||(Shipped version only)|