ACE Professional Price
Anaerobic exercise can not only help your clients reach their goals but also offer them challenge, variety and unique physiological adaptations. Learn what goes on during anaerobic training and how to implement this type of training into your current programs. Also included in this piece are sample circuits that offer practical ways to use anaerobic training in your workouts.
Available Course Credits
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Explain and describe anaerobic conditioning.
- Explain and discuss the importance of ATP for muscular work.
- Discuss the two anaerobic energy systems.
- Discuss the difference between anaerobic and aerobic glycolysis.
- Design evidence-based anaerobic conditioning programs.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Utilizing Anaerobic Components||Test|
|Anaerobic Metabolic Conditioning||Article|