April 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Fibromyalgia
Clients who suffer from fibromyalgia are usually in pain, tired and often depressed. Did you know that exercise can provide major relief from the symptoms of fibromyalgia? Understand more about this puzzling syndrome and the role exercise plays in its treatment. There is so much essential information, all in one course!
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Summarize several signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia and explain who it affects.
- Discuss some of the most effective ways to manage fibromyalgia.
- Describe the history of fibromyalgia.
- Explain the pathophysiology of fibromyalgia and why it is not a form of arthritis.
- Design an exercise program for an FMS client.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Fibromyalgia ||Test|
|Exploring Fibromyalgia: The Puzzling Pain-Fatigue Syndrome |
Those who have it suffer terribly. Exercise can ease the pain, but the program must match the client’s tolerance.