ACE Professional Price
Many women enjoy the benefits of yoga during pregnancy, but become inactive after they have the baby. In this course, learn how you can help your clients retrain their pelvic floor and abdominal wall postpartum. Also, find out how heart disease patients may benefit from meditation and how reflexology may offer relief to cancer patients. This course is full of mind-body-spirit solutions for your clients!
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Discuss the role that the diaphragm plays in pelvic floor training.
- Describe a variety of methods used for training the pelvic floor, hip stabilizers and abdominal wall in postpartum clients.
- List the causes of hip instability in postpartum clients.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|April 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Mind-Body-Spirit News and Postpartum Yoga||Test|
|Tai Chi May Benefit Those With Rheumatological Diseases||Article|
|Researchers Identify a Definition of Pilates||Article|
|Relaxation for Health||Article|
|Reflexology Offers Relief to Cancer Patients||Article|
|Question of the Month||Article|
|Meditation May Help With Heart Disease||Article|
|Hospital-Based Program Helps People With Arthritis||Article|
|Yoga as Therapy for Postpartum Clients||Article|
|Weekly Iyengar Yoga Helps Distressed Women||Article|