ACE Professional Price
The concept of fat loss can become an obsession for many people, whether they are exercise enthusiasts, elite athletes or occasional gym visitors. Every day, personal trainers hear questions like, “What exercises burn the most calories?” and “Which nutritional supplements enhance fat burning?” From a health perspective, it is important to emphasize to clients that the more abdominal fat they have, the greater their risk for developing insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, heart diseases, some cancers and some disabling degenerative diseases of the joints. This quiz will answer 10 contemporary questions on fat burning and fat-burning supplements. See what science says on the latest weight loss supplements. This quiz also covers whole-body strength training using myofasical lines. Learn eight key take-home points regarding fascia and fitness. Learn how to train four myofasical lines using common exercises and tools. This is a great quiz on really understanding and training connective tissue.
Available Course Credits
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the role of diet in weight loss programs.
- Describe some of the proposed mechanisms of popular fat-burning products.
- Modify your existing exercise library to orient exercises more for the total body.
- Rationalize the importance of whole-body training using the myofascial lines.
- Identify eight different traits of the fascial system.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Whole-Body Strength Training Using Myofascial Lines||Article|
|Fat Burning Update||Article|
|April 2012 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Research, and Training Myofascial Lines||Test|