ACE Professional Price
In this course, discover how the interest in barefoot running has soared, and how this exciting new training dimension might be something to consider for certain clients. Learn how barefoot running is less fatiguing than running in shoes, increases sensory input, and can protect you from injury. Then, switch gears and review how static posture, the three “S”s—sitting, standing and sleeping—can affect both the musculoskeletal and myofasical systems of the body, which could lead to prolonged static-posture damage.
Available Course Credits
- Discuss the research and advantages of barefoot running.
- Direct a comprehensive barefoot running training program.
- Discuss the postural issues related to excessive standing, sitting and sleeping.
- Integrate stress-relieving exercises into a comprehensive back-care training program.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Corrective Exercise for Prolonged Static-Posture Damage||Article|