The ability to assess a person's movement patterns enables you to understand where a client may experience limitations or compensations when they move. This course shows you how to properly assess movement and how to develop exercises that address a client's movement dysfunctions to help them eliminate pain and reach their training goals.
By Justin Price, MA
Available Course Credits
- Identify the most common musculoskeletal imbalances that can cause pain and/or dysfunction.
- Assess a client to identify musculoskeletal imbalances.
- Evaluate a client in spinal flexion and extension to help uncover musculoskeletal imbalances and/or compensation patterns.
- Evaluate a client in hip/leg flexion and hip/leg extension to help uncover musculoskeletal imbalances and/or compensation patterns.
- Identify specific muscle weaknesses that are the result of a client's musculoskeletal imbalances and/or compensation patterns.
- Identify specific exercises that can help a client overcome musculoskeletal imbalances and/or compensation patterns.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Applying Movement Assessments Effectively||Video|
|Applying Movement Assessments Effectively||DVD||(Shipped version only)|