Available Course Credits
Earn 20 ACSM CECs while learning the latest information on nutrition, hormones and weight management.
Covers all this and more:
- Nutrition basics and how they pertain to body fat reduction and changes in muscle mass.
- How the body’s hormones control metabolism, muscle building, fat metabolism and appetite.
- Helping your clients meet their goals and lose that stubborn fat.
- Carbohydrates and their role in body composition, weight management and performance.
- Research on protein, metabolism, recovery and satiety.
- How ingesting the right nutrients at the right time can support an active lifestyle.
- Simple weight management strategies that will have you winning at losing!
- Eating to enhance performance and promote recovery.
- Helping clients understand the impact that stress has on dietary intake and provide them with tips and solutions to manage their diet despite their stress.
- Concerns and questions women have, including peri-menopausal challenges, muscle strength, body composition, metabolism, the hormonal roller coaster and other physiological factors that play an enormous role in training.