Available Course Credits
Pilates Academy International
Bundle & Save! Save Over 40% With This Bundle!
Rev up your programs and have your clients loving you! This bundle contains tons of creative program ideas that will get your clients in the best shape of their lives! Plus, you’ll get 20 ACSM CECs!
Covers all this and more:
- Get new ideas and a variety of exercises you can use to challenge your participants in XiT: Extreme Interval Training.
- Find out how Todd Durkin creates a phenomenal boot camp workout with very creative and unique moves utilizing just your body weight.
- Learn how high-intensity interval training (HIIT) can boost the performance of competitive athletes, improve the health of recreational exercisers, and provide the benefits of continuous-endurance training with fewer workouts
- Learn a total-body workout that incorporates aerobic conditioning with balance training, core conditioning and trunk stabilization exercises.
- In Turbo Tabata you’ll learn how to take simple-to-learn athletic body weight exercises, repeat them in high-intensity interval training bursts, balance out the exercises between upper body, lower body and core, and get into a serious fat-burning zone!
- Learn what goes on during anaerobic training and how to implement this type of training into your current programs.
- Learn 10 of the new must do’s to having awesome small-group sessions and get lead through one of these sessions with IDEA’s 2013 Personal Trainer of the year, Brett Klika.
- HIIT Step takes intervals to a new level of hard! Using the board in creative ways, this athletic workout can be modified to accommodate various fitness levels while challenging your most hard-core athlete.
- If you are looking for innovative ways to challenge your clients, get the tools you need to elevate your training plans to the next intensity level with Peter Twist in Metabolic Meltdown.
- Learn the foundations of TRX® Rip™ Training and how to layer more advanced footwork patterns, movement speed and compound exercises to improve peak athletic performance and conditioning.
- Learn how exercise results can be improved with proper use of a heart rate monitor.