Earn 10 ACSM CECs while learning the latest information corrective exercise, injury prevention and rehab techniques.
Covers all this and more:
- The importance of the fascial system and how to use specific exercises to keep it healthy so you can improve client fitness and eliminate dysfunction.
- Current research on back injury including, physical and psychological risk factors, the cause and prevention of back injury, and what can be done to strengthen the back and supporting musculature as well as improve performance.
- Valuable information about how the shoulder joint works, along with contraindications to avoid and corrective exercises to prescribe, so you will be ready to help your clients properly build and care for their shoulders.
- Learning to identify shortness and weaknesses of the gluteal musculature that can be a contributing factor to back pain, and how to using Pilates movements to build muscle balance and restore healthy function of the low back.
- The difference between acute, chronic and sudden chronic pain so you can better reduce healing time and risk of injury, and build strategies to keep your clients out of the chronic pain cycle.
- Intelligent corrective-exercise program design to help clients understand and ease their pain as they progress gradually to strength and other advanced exercise parameters.