Available Course Credits
Earn 2.0 CECs while learning the latest information on nutrition, hormones and weight management.
Covers all this and more:
- Nutrition basics and how they pertain to body fat reduction and changes in muscle mass
- How the body’s hormones control metabolism, muscle building, fat metabolism and appetite.
- Helping your clients meet their goals and lose that stubborn fat.
- Carbohydrates and their role in body composition, weight management and performance
- Research on protein, metabolism, recovery and satiety
- How ingesting the right nutrients at the right time can support an active lifestyle.