Also Available As: DVD
Online Access + Shipped Course Content
The popularity of small-group training has been spreading to studios, gyms and private practices throughout the industry. This type of training is constantly evolving from a programming and business standpoint. In this turbo-charged workshop, learn 10 of the new must do’s to keep your clients and your business happy and healthy. From effective administrative systems to exercises and program design for varying levels within a group, you’ll walk away with 10 new tools for success!
Available Course Credits
- Identify ten of the most significant trends in small group personal training.
- Create up-to-date, safe and effective programming for groups.
- Design an exercise environment that accommodates small group training.
- Identify contraindications to the appropriateness of small group training for clients.
- Apply practical group nutritional strategies to clientele.
- Create an efficient financial model for group training.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|10 New BIG Things in Small-Group Training||Video|
|10 New BIG Things in Small–Group Training||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|10 New BIG Things in Small-Group Training||Test|