Available Course Credits
Earn 1.0 CECs while learning about the biological differences between the genders and how that affects exercise programming, hormonal influences, and various stages of a woman’s life, including pregnancy, postpartum and menopause, allowing you to effectively address a woman’s goals and provide life-changing results.
Covers all this and more:
- Special concerns and questions women have, including perimenopausal challenges, muscle strength, body composition, metabolism, the hormonal roller coaster and other physiological factors that play an enormous role in training.
- Practical information about dietary intake, energy expenditure and exercise for a lifetime.
- How women’s bodies fuel themselves during a workout and how hormones can affect this usage.
- How fuel availability, genetic disposition, diet, training and hormonal changes affect metabolism.
- The causes for perimenopausal and postmenopausal symptoms such as mood changes, weight gain and a decrease in energy levels, and how these symptoms affect exercise prescription.