Being present and in the moment can make all experiences rich and very satisfying. For powerful presentations, we offer the following suggestions:
- We recommend that you open your session with a “CENTERING EXERCISE.” We suggest 3 oms, 3 chimes from a bell, a moment of silence, 3 deep breaths, a reflective verse, a pleasant greeting, beautiful music, or whatever you choose as a way to encourage students to become mindful and present to your session.
- We encourage you to “BE ONE” with that which you are presenting. The more you are engaged with your session in body, mind and spirit, the deeper the experience for all.
- Periodic “DEEP BELLY BREATHS” can engage your students more deeply into the moment and into your presentation.
- Inner IDEA® is “INCLUSIVE.” There are many pathways to wellness, and all are honorable. We see all as equal and without superiority or inferiority; we see all as perfect in their own uniqueness.
- We “EMBRACE THE GIFT OF THE EXPERIENCE.” We are deeply honored to have you as a presenter at this Inner IDEA event. For us, this experience is a creative vision come to fruition, and we invite you to join us in the celebration and honor the sacredness of all.
- We suggest you end each session with a “BEAUTIFUL CLOSURE,” such as a brief meditation, a visualization, an affirmation, a few moments of silence, a sincere thank you, a namasté, or any form of honoring the participants’ presence in your shared experience.