Helpful Business Web Sites
Check out these Web sites for business advice on various topics, including terminating an employee, using ready-made business forms to save time, improving worker productivity, motivating staff, solving problems and communicating effectively with customers:
- Business Owner's Toolkit, www.toolkit.cch.com, for business owners and managers
- SalesandMarketing.com, www.salesandmarketing.com, for sales and marketing managemen
- The Business Research Lab, www.busreslab.com, for business research, human resources tools, and customer and employee satisfaction information
- The Drilling Down Project, www.drillingdown.com, for maximizing customer marketing return on investment
- Idea Site for Business, www.ieasiteforbusiness.com, for creative businesspeople
For the latest research, statistics, sample classes, and more, "Like" IDEA on Facebook here.
© 2002 by IDEA Health & Fitness Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
|Extreme Interval Training
In this course you'll learn goal-focused intervals and over 50 dynamic exercises and drills to create extensive and intensive training formats.
|Cut to the Core
This is a raw, unedited video filmed live at the 2009 IDEA World Fitness Convention™. Cut to the Core is packed full of core-focused exercises that aim to improve the way you look, feel and live.
|September 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Plyometric Training
This continuing education quiz is an in-depth look at plyometric training. Plyometric exercises—jumping, bounding, hopping, arm pushing, and catching and throwing weighted objects such as machine balls—are movements that involve rapid eccentric and concentric muscle actions.