Choose from over 75 recorded IDEA World Fitness Convention sessions to get your CECs from home.
If you’ve been to an IDEA event, you know that the experience is unmatched and practically indescribable. If you missed IDEA World Fitness this August--and want a taste of the most credible, professional education available, then try our new IDEA World Fitness Convention™ Online Video Package.
Even if you attended the event, here’s your chance to take the additional sessions your packed schedule could not accommodate. IDEA captured more than 75 World Fitness sessions on film and has rolled out at least 60 of these recorded sessions as brand-new continuing education credit (CEC) products.
- is available as a streaming video package (with access to all session videos, with or without CECs)
- is also available as individual DVDs and CEC courses
- offers CECs from ACE, ACSM, NASM, NCCPT, NFPT, W.I.T.S. and more
- provides immediate access to IDEA World Fitness Convention education at a fraction of the cost! See all 75+ video sessions--and get all the CECs!
- includes more than 140 hours of instruction
- offers 165 CECs
- lets you see 55 more sessions than IDEA World Fitness attendees do on-site
- includes top-grade educators, such as
- Juan Carlos Santana, MEd, Metabolic Fat-Torching Protocols
- Peter Twist, MSc, and Janice Hutton, MA, Innovative Drills for Small-Group Training
- Todd Durkin, MA, Boot Camp 2009
- Sherri McMillan, MSc, Partner Tubing
- Fred Hoffman, MEd, Heart-Core Circuit Training
- Carol Murphy, Cut to the Core
- is affordably priced:
- 90-day access to all 75+ videos with unlimited CECs: $399 members, $449 nonmembers
- 90-day access to all 75+ videos (without CECs): $299 member, $349 nonmember
- $100 off the video package (without CECs) for 2009 IDEA World Fitness attendees
- individual IDEA World Fitness session video courses (with CECs): $64.95 members, $79.95 nonmembers
For more information, or to sign up now, visit www.ideafit.com/fitness-products/2009-world-session-video-courses.