If you’ve been to an IDEA event, you know that the experience is unmatched and practically indescribable. If you missed the 2009 IDEA World Fitness Convention™ last month—and want a taste of the most credible, professional education available—then try our new IDEA World Fitness Convention™ Online Video Package.
Even if you attended the event, here’s your chance to take the additional sessions your packed schedule could not accommodate. IDEA captured more than 75 convention sessions on film and has rolled out at least 60 of these recorded sessions as brand-new continuing education credit (CEC) products.
- is available as a streaming video package (with access to all session videos, with or without CECs)
- is also available as individual DVDs and CEC courses
- offers CECs from ACE, ACSM, NASM, NCCPT, NFPT, W.I.T.S. and more
- provides immediate access to IDEA World Fitness Convention education at a fraction of the cost! See all 75+ video sessions--and get all the CECs!
- includes more than 140 hours of instruction
- offers 165 CECs
- lets you see 55 more sessions than IDEA World Fitness attendees do on-site
- includes top-grade educators, such as
- Juan Carlos Santana, MEd, Metabolic Fat-Torching Protocols;
- Peter Twist, MSc, and Janice Hutton, MA, Innovative Drills for Small-Group Training;
- Todd Durkin, MA, Boot Camp 2009;
- Sherri McMillan, MSc, Partner Tubing;
- Fred Hoffman, MEd, Heart-Core Circuit Training; and
- Carol Murphy, Cut to the Core.
- is affordably priced:
- 90-day access to all 75+ videos with unlimited CECs: $399 members, $449 nonmembers (click here for no-cost trial membership)
- 90-day access to all 75+ videos (without CECs): $299 members, $349 nonmembers
- $100 off the video package (without CECs) for 2009 IDEA World Fitness attendees
- individual IDEA World Fitness session video courses (with CECs): $64.95 members, $79.95 nonmembers
“There are many ways to get your continuing education these days, but learning at your own pace and on your own terms from the best faculty of fitness educators on the planet—while you earn CECs—is a smart and convenient option!” says Kathie Davis, executive director for IDEA. “We hope this provides fitness professionals with an additional option for enhancing their expertise through continuing education—while benefiting from the substance IDEA events offer.”
For more information, or to sign up now, visit the IDEA website.