Wouldn’t it be great if you could bottle your memories and take them out to revisit them in sharp detail whenever you wanted to?
With the 2009 IDEA World Fitness Convention already weeks behind us, all of us can reflect on what we learned from conversations with colleagues; we can recall the wonders of the new products or exercises we saw demonstrated; and we can look at our notes and handouts to keep the new education fresh in our minds. Better yet, we can take advantage of the fact that IDEA digitally captured more than 75 World Fitness sessions and has rolled out at least 60 of these recorded sessions as brand-new continuing education credit (CEC) products.
This month, we are thrilled to introduce you to our newest education tool—the 2009 IDEA World Fitness Convention™ Online Video Package—a product we believe could revolutionize the business of learning in our industry. It’s all part of IDEA’s constant quest to deliver education to fitness professionals in a credible, enjoyable, convenient—yet affordable—format.
The 2009 IDEA World Fitness Convention™ Online Video Package
- is available as a streaming video package (with access to all session videos, with or without CECs)
- is also available as individual DVDs and CEC courses
- offers CECs from ACE, ACSM, NASM, NCCPT, NFPT, W.I.T.S. and more
- provides immediate access to IDEA World Fitness Convention education at a fraction of the cost! See all 75+ video sessions—and get all the CECs!
- includes more than 140 hours of instruction
- offers 165 CECs
- lets you see 55 more sessions than IDEA World Fitness attendees do on-site
- includes top-grade educators, such as —Juan Carlos Santana, MEd, Metabolic Fat-Torching Protocols —Peter Twist, MSc, and Janice Hutton, MA, Innovative Drills for Small-Group Training —Todd Durkin, MA, Boot Camp 2009 —Sherri McMillan, MSc, Partner Tubing —Fred Hoffman, MEd, Heart-Core Circuit Training —Carol Murphy, Cut to the Core
- is affordably priced: —90-day access to all 75+ videos with unlimited CECs: $399 members, $449 nonmembers —90-day access to all 75+ videos (without CECs): $299 member, $349 nonmember —$100 off the video package (without CECs) for 2009 IDEA World Fitness attendees — individual IDEA World Fitness session video courses (with CECs): $64.95 members, $79.95 nonmembers
For more information, or to sign up now, visit www.ideafit.com/fitness-products/2009-world-session-video-courses.
There are many ways to get your continuing education these days, but learning at your own pace and on your own terms from the best faculty of fitness educators on the planet—while you earn CECs—is a smart and convenient option!
In good health,
Kathie and Peter Davis