Over 375 Ways to Transform Your Future
Choose from over 375 sessions that will transform your future from the biggest, broadest selection of education for fitness Pros, managers and owners, including over 50% of the sessions geared to personal trainers.
Specific Populations: BOOMERS, OLDER ADULTS, WOMEN, YOUTH AND OBESE CLIENTS
Get the focused skills that will open up new markets for you, and dramatically improve your results with a wide variety of populations.
- Working With the Overweight Client
- Reshaping Youth Fitness
- Posture and Core for the Aging Spine
- NASM®: Complete Exercise Program Design for Older Adults
- Weight Gain During Menopause—Emerging Research
MARKETING AND BUSINESS FOR FITNESS PROFESSIONAL ENTREPRENEURS
Get insider tips on how to manage and grow your business, maximize social media, increase your reach to multiple markets, drive new clients and higher revenue, and implement new sales methods to improve bookings.
- Million Dollar Personal Training Business
- IDEA Success Academy: It’s Not Selling, It’s Serving®— The New Science of Enrolling Clients
- 17 Social Media Tips for Your Fitness Career
- Explode Your Business With Mature Clients
- How to Be the CEO of Your Career in the Fitness Industry
SMALL GROUP/BOOT CAMP/HIIT
These formats are taking the fitness world by storm! Learn how to use them in training sessions, group exercise programs and boot camps.
- Circuit Training—New Science and HIIT Protocols Explored!
- TRX®: Partner Fusion Workout
- EXTREME Equipment-LESS Boot Camp
- The Rise of HIIT and Why It Works
- NASM®: HIIT or HVIT? Which Do You Do and Do You Know the Difference?
- HIGHX™: Train Like an Athlete, Powered by Lifeline
Group fitness is hotter than ever! Check out these exciting new programs, techniques and equipment in group strength training, dance, barre, indoor cycling, Pilates, yoga and fusion workouts.
- Functional Barbell Strength: Reps, Integration, Power (RIP), by Power Music | Group Rx
- Schwinn® Cycling: Tabata Tantrum
- CorePower Yoga®: Theming and Language for Yoga
- BollyX®—The Bollywood Workout
- The Fluidity® Barre Workout
- STOTT PILATES®: Body Weight Training
ADVANCED TRAINING SCIENCE AND RESEARCH
Learn a multitude of specializations and advanced research on anatomy, fascia, gait analysis, corrective exercise, assessments, program design, functional training and much more.
- Isolation vs. Integration—The Continued Controversy
- FMS™: Making Smarter Choices for Corrective and Functional Exercise Programming
- 3-D Movement Analysis and Performance System (3D MAPS), by Gray Institute®
- Strategies to Stop Joint Pain Series—MELT® NeuroCore
- TriggerPoint™ 2.0—Advanced Applications of Myofascial Compression™ Techniques (MCT)
BUSINESS OWNERS, FITNESS MANAGERS AND PROGRAM DIRECTORS
Build your bottom line with valuable information on new in-club programming to spark member interest and drive revenue. Get tips for creating a high performance culture, methods to overcome management challenges and more.
- Group X 2.0: Strategic Programming to Grow Your Club Business
- Creating a High Performance Culture in Your Club
- Tackle the Top Five Challenges Facing Managers Today
- Constructing a Personal Training Business
- The Business of Group Exercise—Beyond the Numbers
Increase your market value and help your clients and members reach their goals with advanced nutrition, weight management, metabolism, sports nutrition, healthy eating strategies, and food and meal planning.
- Eating for Life: The Changing Needs of the Female Diet
- Nutrition and Training Strategies for Endurance Athletes
- 10 Food and Nutrition Trends Driving Your Clients’ Eating Decisions
- Rethinking the 3500 Calorie Rule
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
Start by transforming your own life! Get inspiration and ideas to expand your vision and take you in exciting new directions. • Tame Business Burnout for Good!
- Living Your Vision, Passion and Business
- Resilience Training for Fitness Professionals
- The Credibility Factor for Women in Fitness
Find out how you can take advantage of all the latest apps, devices, programs and tech tools to boost results for you, your clients or your club.
IDEA Rookie Rumble for first-timers
With Brett Klika & Shannon Fable
Nobody rocks it like IDEA World first-timers. This fun, high energy special event for “newbies” includes games, drills and peer networking, plus a special IDEA welcome gift.
Get up close and personal with the people behind the hottest new programs when you check out what the top fitness clubs are featuring in Club Spotlight this year.
The Equinox Cycling Experience
Mad Skillz Camp
The Signature Xperience
WARRIOR29 and the Power of Programming for Profit
Crunch Live "Live"