Back by popular demand, with a 2-day format that doubles your serving of evidence-based nutrition and behavioral science made practical, get inspired by experts who know how to press the gas pedal on client transformation.
- Understand what is driving today’s nutrition conversation, and how it influences what your clients eat and their attitudes about food.
- Learn how to spot the gaps when clients struggle with their same flawed patterns, and how to assess and course correct using proven techniques.
- Learn directly from top chefs during the live cooking demos.
- Get a handle on how fitness technology can influence behavior, and recognize the baseline for repeated victories using devices and apps.
Today’s Food Conversation
Amy Myrdal Miller, MS, RDN
Can Technology Be Harnessed To Inspire Lasting Behavior Change?
Mark Berman, MD, FACLM
Goodbye Infobesity, Hello Action Plan!
Ashley Koff, RD
Motivational Interviewing Skills Produce Targeted Results
Christopher McGrath, MS
Unleashing Plant Power in the Home Kitchen Cooking Demo
Chef Chad Sarno
Caving to the Craving: The New Science of Food Addiction and Recovery…With a Twist
Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, FACSM
Weighing The Evidence Behind Nutrition Research
Michael Greger, MD
The Connected Team—The Client’s Killer App! Panel Discussion
Mark Berman, MD, Christopher McGrath, MS & Ashley Koff, MS, RDN
Guiding Others to Create Their Healthiest, Most Delicious Life
PK Newby, ScD, MPH, MS
Global Health and Wellness Lessons From a Traveling Chef Cooking Demo
Chef Steven Petusevsky
Seating is limited, so register early!
These sessions are included with your full IDEA World registration.
You may also purchase this 2-day event separately.
Who should attend?
This is a must-attend event for anyone working to help others implement healthy nutrition and behavior change strategies for the long term, including:
- Registered Dietitians
- Lifestyle/Health/Wellness Coaches
- Fitness Professionals
- Sports/Exercise Nutritionists
- Healthcare Professionals/Physicians
- Weight Management Coaches
“The Nutrition & Behavior Change Summit was an amazing event that offered a unique perspective on human beings and our relationship with food. As a movement and wellness coaching professional, I thought the presenters, topics and information were extremely valuable.” —Carla B. Sottovia, PhD