Be there to cover the World
The IDEA World Convention is the “can’t-miss event” for media covering all aspects of fitness, wellness, health and nutrition. More than 10,000 personal trainers, group exercise instructors, mind-body professionals, club owners and managers, health coaches, dietitians, registered nutritionists and fitness enthusiasts will be in attendance, representing more than 60 countries worldwide.
Be on hand to experience the newest scientific research, equipment, products, workouts, technology, and food and apparel trends before the rest of the world.
A limited number of media passes are available for the event. A media pass includes admission to the following:
- Over 330 cutting-edge education sessions, providing insight into major fitness, wellness, health and nutrition trends, plus the most unique workouts in the world
- 2017 IDEA Awards, including the Jack LaLanne Award presentation
- IDEA World Fitness & Nutrition Expo, with over 300 of the top industry brands
To be considered for a press pass, you must submit one or more of the credentials listed below. Your press pass will not be processed without credentials.
- Masthead from a current issue of a fitness, wellness, nutrition or health publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- Fitness, wellness, nutrition or health article published within the past 12 months with your byline
- Press photo ID from your media outlet
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
- Masthead from a current issue of a fitness, wellness, nutrition or health online publication or blog listing you as an editorial contributor
- Fitness, wellness, nutrition or health article or blog post published within the past 12 months with your byline
- Proof of regular freelance journalism activity (published/broadcasted within the past 12 months)
If you are not a credentialed journalist, please register here as an attendee.
IDEA World Convention Press Terms & Conditions
There will be extremely limited availability for on-site media registration. Applications and verification materials should be submitted before July 14, 2017, for consideration. All media representatives must register online and submit verification materials each year they plan to attend.
Please keep in mind that media registration is a courtesy and your IDEA World Convention media badge is nontransferable. A media badge does not allow for plus ones, guest or child badges. (No children under the age of 18 are admitted into the convention session rooms or media room.) A media badge has no monetary value and you are not entitled to a refund of any amount for your complimentary media badge. Duplicate badges of any type are not allowed
Members of the media who want to videotape, film and/or record any matter that will be used for commercial purposes (non-news) must first obtain written permission from IDEA Health & Fitness Association. Please email email@example.com to request the appropriate consents, along with detailed information regarding your interest in recording at the IDEA World Convention.
PLEASE NOTE: Names, outlets and email addresses of confirmed 2017 IDEA World Convention media will be made available to exhibitors and speakers prior to the convention.
The issuance of a media badge is at the sole discretion of the IDEA World Convention. Please be respectful to all attendees.