- Event Highlights
- Schedule At A Glance
- Who Should Attend
- College Program
- First-Time Attendee
- Inside #IDEAWORLD
- International Attendee
- Session Info
- Session Preview
- Programming Highlights
- Session Selection
- Presenter Bios
- CEC Information
- Special Events
- Club and Studio Summit
- Nutrition & Behavior Change Summit
- Fitness Fanatic's Day
- Success Academy
- Opening Ceremonies
- Welcome Party
- L.A. Adventures
- Summer Games
- EPIC Series Race
- Showcase Room
The IDEA World Convention is the “can’t miss event” for reporters, journalists and bloggers covering all aspects of fitness, wellness, health and nutrition. More than 14,000 personal trainers, group exercise instructors, mind body professionals, club owners and managers, health coaches and fitness enthusiasts will be in attendance representing more than 60 countries. Be on hand to experience the newest scientific research, equipment, products, workouts, technology and food and apparel trends before the rest of the world.
A limited number of press passes are available for the event. A press pass includes admission to the following:
- Over 370 cutting-edge education sessions providing insight into major fitness, wellness, health and nutrition trends, plus the most unique workouts in the world
- Keynote presentation by Jack Canfield, best-selling author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series.
- 2016 Jack LaLanne Award presentation with Tony Horton, creator of P90X
- The IDEA World Fitness & Nutrition Expo with over 300 of the top industry brands
- The IDEA World Showcase Room with fitness celebrities leading live concert-style workouts, including Todd Durkin, Cassey Ho, Tony Horton, Natalie Jill and Jillian Miachels
To be considered for a press pass, you must submit one or more of the credentials listed below. Your press pass will not be processed without credentials.
- Masthead from a current issue of a fitness, wellness, nutrition or health publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- Fitness, wellness, nutrition or health article published within the past 12 months with your byline
- Press photo ID from your media outlet
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
- Masthead from a current issue of a fitness, wellness, nutrition or health online publication or blog listing you as an editorial contributor
- Fitness, wellness, nutrition or health article or blog post published within the past 12 months with your byline
- Proof of regular freelance journalism activity (published/broadcasted within the past 12 months)
If you are not a credentialed journalist, please register here as an attendee.
IDEA World Convention Press Terms & Conditions
There will be extremely limited availability for on-site press registration. Applications and verification materials should be submitted before July 8th for consideration. Press must register online each year they plan to attend. All press must submit verification materials every year.
Please keep in mind that press registration is a courtesy and your IDEA World Convention press badge is non-transferable. A press badge does not allow for plus ones, guest, or child badges (no children under the age of 18 are admitted into the convention session rooms or press room). A press badge has no monetary value and you are not entitled to a refund of any amount for your complimentary press badge. Duplicate badges of any type are not allowed.
Members of the press who want to videotape, film and/or record any matter that will be used for commercial purposes (non-news) must first obtain written permission from IDEA Health & Fitness Association. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the appropriate consents along with detailed information regarding your interest in recording at IDEA World Convention.
PLEASE NOTE: Names, outlets and email addresses of confirmed 2016 IDEA World Convention press will be made available to exhibitors and speakers prior to the convention.
The issuance of a press badge is at the sole discretion of IDEA World Convention. Please be respectful to all attendees.