Here are the top ten tips:
- Select your sessions ASAP! Sessions start filling up quickly, so be sure to make your choices soon.
- Try a variety of education session types (i.e., don’t choose workouts only)!
- Take every opportunity to network at IDEA World. Start now by joining the attendee only Facebook group.
- Print your session handouts before the event.
- Bring a water bottle, snacks, workout towel and a sweater/sweatshirt.
- Give yourself time! Allow at least 45 minutes to check in at Registration before your first class. Registration for World attendees will be at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, 2nd floor.
- Don't miss out on the special events: the Opening Ceremonies, One EPIC Night Party, Rookie Rumble, IDEA World Mega Circuit, IDEA Success Academy and the Showcase Sessions!
- Maximize your Expo Hall experience by reviewing the exhibitor list ahead of time.
- Enhance your time in San Diego with an epic outdoor San Diego Adventure.
- Have fun as you discover the tools and strategies necessary to truly effect global change for years to come!
Are you a personal trainer from a large club, a mind-body professional or club owner, choose from a variety of occupations that best fits your day to day responsibilities and review the sample schedule to get the most out of your experience.
Check out these other helpful links:
Check in and on-site registration:
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego,
IDEA World Convention
IDEA World Club & Studio Summit
IDEA World Nutrition & Behavior Change Summit
San Diego Convention Center,
Wednesday, June 27
Thursday, June 28
Friday, June 29
Saturday, June 30
Sunday, July 1