Here are the top ten tips:
- Select your sessions ASAP! Sessions start filling up quickly, so be sure to make your choices soon.
- Try a variety of education session types (i.e., don’t choose workouts only)!
- Take every opportunity to network at IDEA World. Start now by joining the attendee only Facebook group.
- Print your session handouts before the event.
- Bring a water bottle, snacks, workout towel and a sweater/sweatshirt.
- Give yourself time! Allow at least 45 minutes to check in at Registration before your first class.
- Maximize your Expo Hall experience by reviewing the exhibitor list ahead of time.
- Have fun as you discover the tools and strategies necessary to truly effect global change for years to come!
Are you a personal trainer from a large club, a mind-body professional or club owner, choose from a variety of occupations that best fits your day to day responsibilities and review the sample schedule to get the most out of your experience.