PO Box 251
Olympia, WA 98507
My name is ; I am a personal trainer in Olympia, WA. I have been a personal trainer since 1997. I am ACE certified and have many other accreditations. I became an amputee June 27, 2011, that has not stopped me. It truly made me aware of the value in what I do for a living. I attribute my effortless recovery to my core and stability training methods.
I have many expertise in the field of training, from Special Populations, Older Adults and Balance, Arthritis and Exercise, Lifestyle Fitch Coaching and Longevity Wellness Specialist to name a few.
I enjoy working with all age groups and I work with each client as an individual to help them meet their personal goals.
1. Effective training sessions that meet everyone’s challenges
2. Cardiovascular programs designed for YOU
3. Nutritional guidance – Learning & Understanding
4. Enhancing and Varying Exercises as progress is made
5. Pre and Post Surgery - Knees, Hips, Shoulders etc.
6. Seniors Exercise - Mobility - Balance
7. Preparing for Military & Law Enforcement Physicals
8. Amputees Working with Amputees
9. Flexibility – Assisted Stretching
By Appointment Only
Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 4:00pm