1. Secure 2 TRX straps together by looping one handle through the other.
2. Place one foot inside of the handles and, using the TRX for balance, enter an inverted position with your hands on the ground outside your shoulders.
3. Keeping your body as long and tall as possible, bend your elbows to lower yourself towards the ground.
4. Without letting your head touch the ground, push yourself back up.
5. Continue for the full set.
Be sure to: Maintain tight torso. Start with a straight line from your head to your ankles.
You should feel it: Working your shoulders and torso.