1. Lie faceup on the floor with your legs straight and each heel inside a TRX strap so that the TRX hangs vertically.
2. Lift your hips until your body is in a straight line from ankles to shoulders.
3. Keeping your hips tall and one leg straight, pull your opposite heel toward your butt.
4. Slowly extend your leg and return to the starting position.
5. Repeat the movement with the opposite leg.
Continue alternating to complete the set.
Be sure to: Pull your toes toward your shins and Maintain tight torso.
You should feel it: Working your glutes, hamstrings, and lower back.