1. Hold a TRX handle in each hand with an overhand grip (palms facing down) and your arms straight out in front of your chest.
2. With your front leg straight and your back knee bent, lean backward in a modified split stance so that the TRX hangs diagonally.
3. Following an arc with your arms, pull your body forward by bringing your arms straight up overhead.
4. Reverse the pattern to return to the starting position.
5. Continue for the full set.
Be sure to: At the end of each repetition, your chest should be up and your shoulder blades back.
You should feel it: Working your shoulders, upper back, and torso.