1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart holding a pair of dumbbells at your sides.
2. Keeping your chest up and your weight primarily on your front foot, step forward into a lunge.
3. Push through your front hip to return to a standing position.
4. Repeat with the opposite leg.
5. Continue alternating to complete the set.
Be sure to: Do not let your front knee collapse to the inside, and don’t let your back knee touch the ground.
You should feel it: Working your glutes, hamstrings, and quads.