1. Stand in a modified split stance with your front leg straight and your back knee bent.
2. Hold a TRX handle in each hand with an overhand grip (palms facing back) with your arms straight down at your sides so that the TRX hangs on a slight diagonal.
3. Slowly lean backward as your bring your arms straight out in front of your chest along an arc.
4. Reverse the pattern to return to the starting position.
5. Continue for the full set.
Be sure to: Initiate the movement with your shoulder blades.
You should feel it: Working your shoulders, upper back, and torso.