R.I.P.P.E.D. Instructor Training
During R.I.P.P.E.D® Instructor Training, we take an interactive approach to accelerate the participants' learning curve, and take their fitness expertise to another level with the R.I.P.P.E.D.® Fitness Formula. Participants will leave equipped, understanding how to successfully plan, implement and teach a safe and effective combined high intensity weight and cardiovascular training program. During the eight hour course, we introduce a highly effective approach to high intensity training with a format that is easy to follow, straight forward to teach, and that reflects the philosophies of R.I.P.P.E.D.®. Focused around a basic understanding of physiology, biomechanics and anatomy principles, we go over key elements that correlate to the R.I.P.P.E.D.® system and basic sports conditioning exercises that apply across all fitness levels. Paying special attention to injury cause and prevention, we combine interval training and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), incorporating resistance and plyometrics, all while delving into the relationship between movement and music.
During this 8-hour course, we will:
· Introduce a fun, innovative and highly effective approach to high intensity training in one workout.
· Provide a specific format/methodology that is easy to follow, straightforward to teach which reflects the philosophies and foundation of R.I.P.P.E.D. training for the instructor.
· Provide a basic understanding and application of physiology, biomechanics and anatomy principles as it pertains to high intensity training and all the key elements that correlate to the R.I.P.P.E.D. system.
· Provide a basic understanding of injury cause and prevention in a combined, multi-discipline format based on interval training and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) while incorporating resistance and plyometrics.
· Cover the importance and relationship between movement and music, integral to teaching an effective R.I.P.P.E.D. workout.
· Familiarize and learn basic sport conditioning activities which are applicable to all populations.
To familiarize and learn basic sport conditioning activities which are applicable to all populations
Prerequisite: AFAA/ACE/NASM or other equivalent nationally recognized primary certification is HIGHLY recommended prior to the workshop and mandatory prior to teaching R.I.P.P.E.D.
This is NOT a licensed program. There are no fees to the club/facilites to have the R.I.P.P.E.D. program on the schedule. Instructors are NOT required to pay monthly dues either.
Any questions regarding the Instructor Trainings please email us at email@example.com.
You will be the Super Star in your local area with all the information and tools you will receive at our 1 Day (8 hour) Instructor Training. You'll receive EVERYTHING you need to successfullly teach R.I.P.P.E.D. including:
R.I.P.P.E.D. Instructor Training Manual
Instructional R.I.P.P.E.D. training DVD, Music Soundtrack, and choreography notes
ACE (0.8)/AFAA (5.5)/NASM (0.8) CEC's/CEU's
FREE Access to the R.I.P.P.E.D. Diet & Nutrition site
R.I.P.P.E.D. Certificate of Completion to teach ANYWHERE
Discounted R.I.P.P.E.D. Merchandise at the training
Unlimited access to The HUDDLE. An exclusive online community of R.I.P.P.E.D. Trained Instructors