NASM Dynamic Variable Resistance Training Workshop
Powered by Innovative Fitness Solutions, this half-day of exercise technique and program design through the use of bodyweight and sandbags. Great hands-on experience for both those new to the field and veteran Certified Personal Trainers.
• Identify the Levels and Phases of the OPT™ Model
• Identify the three factors in Dynamic Variable Resistance Training and how they relate to the OPT™ Model
• Understand the foundational DVRT Movements and be able to proficiently demonstrate them
• Understand how to appropriately progress/regress DVRT Movements based on individuals movement skills
• Design a program based on goals, needs, and wants using DVRT Principles and the OPT™ Model.
Call 1.800.460.6276 to register or go to: www.nasm.org/workshops
Workshop Cost: $129.00