Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1
This is the foundation of the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach program and can be attended by anyone. Laypersons and health and fitness professionals have thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from this course, which typically runs over a weekend.
The course builds upon Paul Chek's book "How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy!" and you will use yourself as a case history to help you:
- Learn how to apply the 1-2-3-4 approach to developing long-term body-mind changes.
- Learn how to use the CHEK Nutrition and Lifestyle questionnaire system for assessing physiological load and making essential diet and lifestyle changes.
- Understand the relationship between the 6 Foundation Health Principles and body-mind stress and learn how to apply these principles to balance your body systems so you can exemplify well-being!
- Learn and practice Paul Chek's Zone Exercises as a means of “Working-In” which will show you how to use movement to “create energy” and cultivate the lifeforce needed to effectively express your creativity and Work-Out!
- Identify common roadblocks to success with diet and lifestyle modifications and gain simple solutions.
- Know how to implement key concepts of individualized eating using Paul Chek's Primal Pattern® eating.
- Discover how and when to use the “less is more” principle of exercise prescription and how to apply the 5 essentials of program design.
Prerequisite: Paul Chek's book "How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy!"
Recommended Listening: Paul Chek's "You Are What You Eat" Audio Program
Click here for the complete terms of registration including refund and cancellation policy: http://www.chekinstitute.com/Terms/HLC1terms2014.php