102: Zumba®: Basic Skills Instructor Training
In this course, you will learn the foundation and formula for teaching a successful Zumba class, including the steps to four basic rhythms: merengue, salsa, cumbia and reggaeton. Find out how to put these steps together and how to create your first Zumba class. Get all the tools and resources you need to become a Zumba instructor!
- Fee includes: Basic Steps Level 1 Review DVD, Basic Steps Level 1 Mash-Up DVD, Basic Steps Level 1 Mash-Up CD, Rush DVD, and the Basic 1 Instructor Manual.
- Lunch is on your own (1 hour).
- Approved for 5.5 AFAA CEUs and 0.7 ACE CECs. CECs from other agencies are pending.
- Limited to 150 participants.
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.