011: IDEA’s Business Boot Camp
Presented by: Nicki Anderson and Darren Jacobson
Thursday, February 19
“People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things.”
—Sir Edmund Hillary, first to reach the summit of Mount Everest
With the proliferation of smaller clubs, more independent trainers and heavy competition from the bigger chains, there is a growing need for practical hands-on business education that will help the business owner, manager and entrepreneur grow a successful, healthy business. This preconference course will delve into the finer aspects of business ownership, putting you in the lead, instead of “chasing the pack”.
This preconference program will:
- Provide 20 easy-to-implement and cost-effective marketing ideas
- Teach you how to conduct your own market analysis to determine gaps and potential revenue streams
- Help you to identify your unique brand, attract your target market and create a buzz in your community
- Shed light on the impact of high-quality customer service, translating to greater customer retention
- Currently a fitness business owner,
- Starting a personal training or fitness business, or
- A fitness manager looking to maximize your program’s potential...
Earn up to 6 CEC hours. Lunch on your own.
Limited to 50 participants.
Register by 1/23/09
IDEA Member $149
Registration after 1/23/09
IDEA Member $169
By Nicki Anderson, Darren Jacobson