110: Gray Institute: Foundations of Movement Training
Gray Institute is pleased to offer a one-of-a-kind training course. This full-day program comprises individual modules that when combined will take you, the trainer, on an illuminating journey that shares authentic truths, provides transformational strategies and employs powerful techniques that are sure to enhance the lives of those you touch every day.
The five modules include:
1) An Overview of Applied Functional Science™ (AFS).
2) Applied Functional Science Nomenclature: The Language of Movement.
3) Chain Reaction™ Skeletal: Real Bone Motion Creates Relative Joint Motion.
4) Chain Reaction Functional Muscle Function: Beyond the Anatomical Model.
5) Chain Reaction Proprioceptors: The Organizers of Coordinated Movement.
- NOTE: This preconference serves as a preparatory course for the Gray Institute Certification.
- Lunch is on your own (1 hour).
- CECs are pending.
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.