011: Five Vital Elements of Function
Are you ready to take a critical look at the accepted theory and practices associated with traditional functional training? This thought-provoking session will introduce new ideas, discuss emerging applications and challenge some of the conventional practices within the fitness industry today. It may just transform the way you look at functional training. Join in on the discussion as we elaborate and illustrate the following concepts:
- When the foot hits the ground, everything changes!
- True muscle function is quite different than the conventional actions with which they are associated.
- The body knows only movement, not muscle!
- Taking a planar approach to training (versus the conventional segmental method).
- Training triage-being selective and establishing training priorities for better results.
LIMITED TO 50 PARTICIPANTS.
Postmarked by 3/27/09
By Fraser Quelch