DIGITAL DESIGN COORDINATOR
IDEA Health & Fitness Association is the world’s largest association for fitness and wellness professionals with more than 62,000 members/subscribers and growing. Our mission is to Inspire the World to Fitness® through our industry-leading publications, professional educational products, world-class events, online learning platform and interactive website. Our goal is to provide fitness professionals with the tools to inspire and transform the lives of their clients. Visit www.ideafit.com to learn more. As a wellness organization, we “Walk the Talk” by making the health and happiness of our Tribe members our top priority. Some of the highlights of a “day at IDEA” include onsite fitness classes, collaborative cross-departmental team meetings and values- driven decision making.IDEA'S CORE VALUES: OUR IDEALS
I – Inspired Service D – Do the Right Thing
E – Exercise Your Happiness
A – Appreciate Everyone L – Learn and Thrive S – Set the Standard
POSITION OVERVIEWJob Title: Digital Design Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Internet Marketing
Location: San Diego, CA
We are looking for an HTML expert to work closely with the Director of Internet Marketing. This person will be responsible for preparing mockups in Photoshop, and implementing web updates, email layouts, and landing pages.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Expert in HTML, current HTML extensions, and CSS.
- Excellent web and e-mail design skills and a proven track record of designing user- centric and compelling layouts.
- Solid skills at resolving cross browser and e-mail client rendering issues.
- Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- General concepts of web design and usability.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience with SEO, SEM and online marketing strategies a plus.
- A passion for fitness is a plus
PROCESS TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter along with answers to the following questions to email@example.com.
- When is your available start date?
- What is your salary history and expectation?