"Flirting with Fitness" Quick Tips
1. Buying fruits and veggies while they are in season is much cheaper than buying them out of season.
2. Buy healthy foods in bulk.
3. Prepare meals ahead and freeze meal portions and use for packed lunches or meals for the weeks following.
4. Use leftovers as a different meals making sure nothing goes to waste.
(Example: left over chicken breast can be cut up and used on a salad, whole grain pasta or whole grain rice the next day).
5. Become a smart phone shopper.